I was looking at my some blogs from the family and Isabel asked what I was looking at - I told her that I was looking at blogs to which she asked "what's a blog?" - I answered her question, then she asked "do we have a blog?" to which I said yes and showed it to her, then she said with disgust "that's silly...it's not Christmas anymore!"
So...to not embarrass my 4 year old child, I must update our blog!
To start with, here are some pics of the kids at Point No Point beach...
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay, you're back! :) HA HA! Love the family picture, the kids are CUTE as ever and Isabel has a rad swimsuit.
Oh, how I miss Point No Point beach! Do you remember me? The first time I met you, you were pregnant with Isabelle. Long time ago! I went to your baby shower, too. We used to let our kids have play dates and everything... Jami Hamblin - My kids were Andur and Natalie... and now I have another son, Quin. He was unexpected but much welcomed, :). Well, I remember you very well and I miss you! :) My blog is andnat3.blogspot.com
Welcome back Mireya!! I'm glad your little 4 year old finally convinced you! The pictures are darling..looks like a fun day...way to get a family shot! :)
Oh my!!! I almost had a heart attack seeing a new blog post. What a darling family. Keep up the posting!
I almost had a heart attack seeing that you posted to your blog! You have such a darling family. Hope to see more!
Finally! Welcome back! I started my blog because of you. Cool pics! Can't wait to see you guys.
Oh Wow - your kiddos are so big! Sofia was an infant the last time I saw her! They are soooo cute! I miss you girl. I need to update our blog more often too. I guess it's just not a priority when the kids are destroying the house LOL. Loves & Hugs to all!
You sound like me, I update my blog every couple of months!! It is so fun to see what you guys have been up to. I can't believe how tall everyone has gotten. We never made it to Point No Point beach and it looks really fun. Love Sam's warrior pose, and love Isabelle swimming suit - cute! Nice family picture, now the next hard part (at least for me) is getting the actually picture from the camera to the frame to the wall!! Good luck!
so fun to see your family!!! I need to invite you to my blog. :) Your family is cute!
Post a Comment