My little sister and her family came up to visit their in-laws in Gig Harbor for Thanksgiving, but since they came up a little early, I was lucky to have them stay with me for a couple of days, and even better they were here for my birthday! Here is an attempt to take a picture with all the kids...
After all the chaos, I was able to find a babysitter at the last minute and my sis, my bro-in-law John, Mike & myself went to Ghandi's (yummy Indian food) to eat a nice & peaceful, grown-up dinner...
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAAAA HAAAA! That's all I have to say about those pics.
We've been craving Indian food ever since! Thanks for the laughs :)
WOW! and mom wants to get the entire gang together one day and take pictures ;-) Looks like you had fun...YOU look good.
Post a Comment